quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014

Deciding to live abroad.

The decision to live in another country is not so easy. So leaving people that you love for one year and 6 months and go to study abroad is a good idea? What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad? Now I'm living in the United States and sometimes this question comes to my mind.
Some events that happens in my life showed me that our life is too short and we need to enjoy every single moment that we have with people who we love. So on the other side we need to chase our dreams and get out of our comfort zone.
I used to live with friends on last four years because of the undergraduate classes, but I think that live in another country is very different than this. In other country you find yourself in a situation witch you need to make your own important decisions, besides meeting different people with different cultures who can share their experiences.
Despite the homesickness, I think that living abroad is good and it can help people to developed themselves. I believe that my experience in US will be wonderful and it will bring me a lot of knowledge. So I hope that I made the right choice.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário