quinta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2014

Hi, my name is Viviane, I’m 23 years old and I’m from Brazil.
There are many things that I like and I think that most of these things are Brazilian things. There we have a different food and culture for example, and I love it. My favorite food is rice and beans and here in the US is difficult to see this king of food. About the culture, I think that Brazilian’s culture is the best that I have ever seen, because people in Brazil are so friendly and it is so good for me.
There are many things that I like too, like drama and action films (For me American films are better than Brazilian ones). I like to play sports like soccer and gym, and I love to dance, especially samba and sertanejo (Brazilian music genres). 
I like to spend my free times with my friends, because I think that they are the family that we can choose, and I love to stay with them. I think that my friends and family are the most important things that I have in my life and I’m missing they so much here in another country.
For me US is a big and developed country where I can get a lot of things especially the English language. I think American people are very polite and I like it. 
Here at Western I want to develop my English and learn new things about management engineering which is the course that I'm studying. I think that we need to do some sacrifices in our life to be a better person. Stay away from people that I love is my biggest sacrifice. So my long term goals are be a good engineer and stay near my family and friends. 

Um comentário:

  1. You have great priorities! It may be a short term sacrifice, but from my own experience living and studying abroad, the friends that stay close to you in your absence are the best friends of all!

    ResponderExcluir